In keeping our promise for providing you with the best in class services and products, NHTrust is excited to announce we will be launching a new client portal. You will be able to access this impressive platform in May of 2023.
This new experience will allow you to stay connected to your financial life, anytime and anywhere. Whether you need to check your portfolio and account balances, securely share documents or contact a member of our team, we have you covered. For your added convenience, the new portal will be accessible online with your desktop, laptop or via a newly developed NHTrust application on your phone or tablet (app).
Discover the advantages of having instant access to your portfolio wherever you go:
- It’s Secure – Your personal information is protected, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- It’s Informative – You can quickly reference unique insights as you manage your personal wealth.
- It’s Convenient – You can easily access important information and organize documents to fit your needs.
- It’s Customizable – you can arrange and rearrange your information to meet your personal needs.
We expect to launch the new client portal during the first week of May. As we get closer to making the transition, we will provide you with a quick start user guide, which will get you underway and deliver important information on accessing your own secure account.
Please be on the lookout as more information is forthcoming. We know you will appreciate this new account experience once you see it! To ensure that your current credentials are on file or to set up your current access so that your move to our new portal is seamless, please don’t hesitate to contact your relationship manager or Loretta Gomes and Mary Obara from our NHTrust client support team at 603. 354.4059.
Paul M. Provost
Senior VP, Operations, Partnerships & Client Experience
* Financial Advisory services provided through Osaic Institutions
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not a Bank Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
Meeting with NHTrust team is without obligation or cost.