Helping you help your community
Our clients often wish to include charitable planning as they plan their estates, perhaps to create a legacy and/or to take advantage of tax benefits.
Regardless of your goals, NHTrust staff will work with you – and local organizations such as the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation – to manage your charitable concerns and assist with:
- Outright gifts of cash or appreciated securities
- Bequests in your will or trust
- Naming charitable beneficiaries on retirement assets or life insurance policies
- Donor-advised funds
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable lead trusts
We will work with you and your tax and legal advisors to evaluate whether these strategies are a good fit for your tax situation and your charitable giving goals.
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not a Bank Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
Meeting with NHTrust team is without obligation or cost.