Toni Ciampaglione, AAMS®
Vice President, Financial Advisor-Team Leader
Registered Representative, Infinex Investments, Inc.
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist(AAMS®)
- College for Financial Planning® BS in Finance & Wealth Management, Purdue University Global
Registrations and Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative Registration
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Registration
- 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Registration
- Vermont Life, Accident, Health & HMO License
- Member of the Brattleboro Sunrise Rotary Club (since 2000); positions include Club President, Treasurer, Vocational Committee Chair, and Board Member
- Volunteer for Windham Child Care, the Brattleboro Union High School Booster Club, and the Boy Scouts of America
- Treasurer, Family Readiness Group (FRG) 888th Movement Control Team (MCT) during her daughter’s deployment to the Middle East
I joined NHTrust with almost 20 years of experience as a financial advisor. When my husband and I aren’t home in Brattleboro, VT, with our two rescue dogs, we’re likely traveling to visit our children, who serve stateside in the U.S. Army.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.355.1655 (direct), 603.937.4775 (cell), 603.355.1678 (fax).