Registered Representative, Infinex Investments, Inc.
- BA History from Christendom College–Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Presidential Merit Award Scholarship
Credentials and Licenses
- Series 7, 66, 63
- Life, Accident, and Health Licenses
- Providing financial guidance for over 5 yrs
- Volunteer Ski Program Coordinator, Lionheart Classical Academy
- Volunteer Advisory Board Member, Monadnock Music
“There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to financial planning–It all starts with a relationship, and a holistic understanding of each client’s unique situation.”
I love hiking, traveling, snowboarding, trying to keep plants alive, and cheering on my 2 kids at their sporting events. I enjoy spending time with family, playing board games, hanging at the lake, and going on camping trips, and I can’t seem to stop fixing up distressed homes.
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- College Planning
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.355.1655.