To our valued customers:
As a first step toward resuming our normal office access, beginning on Monday, June 15th, we will be opening most of our offices for pre-scheduled appointments only.
To make an appointment to meet in person at our office, please call 603.223.2712.
To ensure your health and safety as well as that of our employees and other visitors, we have made a number of changes that we wanted to make you aware of:
- Our offices in Concord and Meredith will be open for face-to-face appointments, as will our Keene location on West Street. However, the offices located at the Savings Bank of Walpole on Marlboro Street will not open until Savings Bank of Walpole opens their branch lobbies to customers, which is expected to happen later this month. You can continue to meet with Kevin Beauregard and Samantha Monson by phone or WebEx during this time.
- Some building entrances may be closed, but they will be clearly marked and direct you to the entrance to use. We will provide direction when you make your appointment over the phone as to which door you should enter. We are still installing our new NHTrust signs at our offices, but there are printed signs on the door, and our main office in Concord has a doorbell.
- If you are making an appointment at the main office in Concord you will need to enter through our front entry at 91 North Main Street. For your safety, customers will not be permitted to walk between NHTrust and Merrimack County Savings Bank next door.
- When you arrive for your appointment, there will be a customer ambassador at the entry to greet you and to assist you with our new safety procedures.
- Please wear a mask during your visit. We will have some on hand if you forget yours. You may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available for your use while you are visiting us.
- Our staff will also be wearing masks unless they are alone in their private offices. They also are expected to participate in a health screening each time they come to work.
- Our offices and work spaces will look a bit different – you will notice plexiglass panels between you and the staff as well as signs, stickers and other messages to promote social distancing. Please be courteous of our staff and other customers by maintaining 6 feet of distance. Some areas will not be accessible to customers, including our restrooms.
- All customer areas will be cleaned and sanitized at least once every two hours, and each building will be professionally cleaned each evening. Our HVAC systems have also been checked to ensure for safe airflow up to the CDC/OSHA guidelines.
- We have removed some high-touch items from customer areas that are likely to spread germs – this includes coffee, pens, magazines and brochures. Of course if you need a pen,brochure or other materials, just ask and we will provide them.
For convenience, you can continue to do business with us by phone or WebEx.During business hours, you can also call us at 603.223.2712 or contact us via our website. You can also continue to accessyour accounts at NHTrust.com.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and we are prepared to work together with you to minimize any inconvenience.
We are honored to support you, your families, your work-places and your communities during this complicated period. Please let us know how we are doing by clicking here
Thank you for your business.
Paul M. Provost, CFP